- International Symposium of the Commission, Paris September 14-17, 2011
- 4th International Conference of the ESHS, Barcelona, 18-20 November 2010
- XXIII International Congress of History of Science and Technology, 28 July – 2 August 2009, Budapest, Hungary
- 3rd International Conference of the European Society for the History of Science, Vienna, Austria, September 2008
- International Conference on Networking in Science and Technology: The Gender Perspective, Ermoupoli Syros, Greece, July 2007
- 2nd International Conference of the European Society for the History of Science, Cracow, Poland, September 2006
- XXII International Congress of History of Science Beijing, P.R. China, July 2005
- International Conference Women Scholars and Institutions Prague, Czech Republic, June 2003
- XXI International Congress of History of Science, Mexico City, Mexico, July 2001
- Conference on Gender and Science, Cambridge, England, September 1999
We collect on this page links sent by our members. This list is not exhaustive. Please, do not hesitate to send us an email to suggest other digital ressources not mentioned here. Continue reading Links to history of women in science ressources
This page is the first one of the new website of the Commission.
Construction is still under progress.
Click here to go to the former website with the last news.
We have just posted details about the two symposia organised by the Commission at the 24th International Congress of History of Science, Technology and Medicine in Manchester in July 2013.
The Commission on Women and Gender Studies of the DHST was founded in 1981 by the General Assembly of the International Union of the History and Philosophy of Science.
The aim of the Commission is to promote communication among scholars working on women’s history in science, technology and medicine and also to foster research on the relation of gender and science, technology, and medicine.
One of the Commission’s tasks is to hold meetings between Congresses of the IUHPS/DHST and to form symposia at subsequent International Congresses.